Sep 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

I had a 4 day weekend and I needed it bad, not too excited about tomorrow though but hey, its only a 4 day work week!

Friday we took the kids to Indiana Beach (amusement park). They had a blast riding the rides and luckily it didn't rain! The way home wasn't so fun though, we were stuck in the same spot on the high way for 2 hours. There was an accident with a car on fire. So the normal 2 hour drive home took 4 hours instead with 2 kids who really weren't happy about it. UGH!

Saturday.. what did we do Saturday... oh yea, laundry. Loads and loads of laundry, that'll teach me to keep up on it. (yea right) 
Is that'll really not a word?! I swear it is, spell checker!

Sunday, Corbin stayed the night with his dad at his grandmas for the first time in a few years. He did fine thank God. So we decided to get a hotel room and take Layla swimming, she lovesss it. We hadn't been swimming at all this summer since Corbin is terrified of the water.

And today we, well I, did absolutely nothing!! Corbin was still with his grandma until 6pm and Jacob took Layla to a family picnic. I wasn't feeling that great so I stayed home and had the best nap ever! 

Pictures tomorrow! My camera battery died so I don't have many :( 

Hope everyone else had a good holiday weekend!

 

No comments: