Aug 30, 2012

3 Days No Bloggin?!

Blogging from my phone, sorry for any weird formatting.

 

So I’ve been MIA for 3 whole days. Crazy! A little of what’s been going on.. we were planning to buy a house next summer because I do not like the school district we live in and Corbin will start kindergarten next year. We currently are renting the house I grew up in, from my mom. I was originally buying it from her but long story short, I’m not!

Well, a few days ago she called me saying she needs to move from where she is living like NOW. I have never wanted her where she is living, or with who she is living with. So within the next 2 weeks she will be moving in with us or my sister, most likely us. Her and 2 dogs, that’ll make it 5 people and 6 dogs living here.. not going to work for long. We are buying a house within the next couple months instead of next summer. I have been trying to research as much as I can, we have never bought a house and I want  it done right without any regrets. (I’ve bought a mobile home before but that didn’t require a bank or loan or anything)So the search is on, for our perfect house and it is hard!

I want this house to be one we will want to live in for hopefully the rest of our lives. There is one house I am in love with but not its location, it’s on a main street, and now I can’t get it out of my head! I NEED to find one like it somewhere else! For the next few weeks that’s what we’ll be doing, looking, looking, looking until we find the house we love.

 

Today is my meeting at work. Ugh.. really don’t want to go. It’s just awkward, I work from home and have changed units since being at home so a lot of people I don’t even know. Everyone else who always works in the office all know each other and have no idea who I am. I’m making Jacob drop me off because its downtown and the parking lot I used to park in we can’t use anymore. I hate parking garages and hate driving downtown. Reminds me of my first day all over again where I finally found what I thought was the parking garage, only it wasn’t. Then I had no idea where I was and was walking around downtown for 20 minutes before I finally found someone who told me I was 6 blocks away from where I was trying to go! I never tried parking there again.

Today is my Friday though and I have Monday off too! WHOOHOO!!

 

XoXo

eSarahg

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

Sounds like a lot going on! Good luck with everything, and hope you still have a good holiday weekend!