Aug 11, 2012

Busy Making Time


So I didn't post yesterday because I was taking this lovely lady's advice! She was right on about making time, I know I need to make time more often for the things I say I don't have time for. I tend to go overboard, its all or nothing.. So, I made time alright, used up my sleep time for it and was late waking up for work. I'm really not so sure that was the point. I did feel better afterwards though. I even cleaned my house which is unheard of! (Isn't that the mans job?!)

Next weekend we are taking the kids to the state fair for their first time! I cant wait to eat all of the food!!! Black Shelton, Sunny Sweeney and Caroline Kole will be there.. We wont be going to the concert though, the kids wouldn't handle that business well. We can still walk by and pretend, right?!


I don't know if everyone knows what happened here last year at the Sugarland concert, I for sure never want to be up front at a concert! There were high winds, a thunderstorm coming and the stage collapsed just before Sugarland was about to perform. In the end, 7 people died and around 50 were injured.  


 So sad for all of them that were hurt and the ones that lost their life. I don't even want to imagine what it was like for them, trying to run away from it as it fell. oh god

No more sad news!
 I hope you all are having a great weekend. I plan to be doing a whole lot of nothing and enjoying every minute of it!!



2 comments:

Niken said...

thank you so much for the shout out! you're too sweet.

and yay! for making time. i'm in the middle of a video clip production right not, but i have a day off on Tuesday, and we'll go camping on the beach!!!

Sarah Lynn said...

You are welcome, thank you for the post!

The beach sounds so much better than cleaning. Hope you have a good time. :)