Aug 12, 2012

Tastes Like Chicken


Sunday night came way too fast. I wanted to spend this weekend doing absolutely nothing and that's pretty much what happened. We only left the house once the whole weekend to go visit the Mamaw & Papaw for a little bit Saturday.

We eat out way too much and Ive been trying to think of things to make that my whole family will like/can eat.. that's hard! I tried to make a list this weekend and it went a little something like this... 
 
Scallion Chicken Pillows
 Baked Cheesy Chicken Penne
Chicken Salad Pillows
 Chicken Alfredo Pillows
 Parmesan Baked Chicken

 Umm.. Yeah. Not gonna work. Is it okay to even eat that much chicken in a week?! I'm gonna have to spread those out some and add non-chicken meals.. Taco Scoops, Spaghetti, Shepherds Pie & some eating out I'm sure, Jacob wont want to cook every night and that's not my job. :)

My weekend of doing nothing was great! 

 Cant believe he really let me take his picture!                           And Smiled! (No pants and all!)

"Say Cheese " means close your eyes & show your teeth! :) 
                                                        Poor baby got her cast off but now shes a cone head :(



1 comment:

Heather said...

Aww that cute little cone head made me smile :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com