Aug 18, 2012

Parvo Ice Cream Anyone?


No State Fair for us last night. I hadn't been feeling that great and didn't want to do all that walking around. The kids didn't mind or even remember. Corbin got to go visit his grandma while Jacob, Layla and I went out for dinner.

So we are eating at a buffet and Jacob asks me to get him some ice cream. I asked what kind, well he wanted to it to be a surprise... and that it was!


gross. I think the ice cream machine may have had Parvo.

On our way back home Layla entertained us. She loves to dance.

Wait til the beat changes at 0:13..




She cracks me up! Love her. :)

Yesterday was my nephews birthday and today is his party so we'll be going to an indoor/outdoor fun park thingy place. Whatever it's really called it'll be fun for the kids!

6 comments:

Janna Renee said...

Thanks for stopping by girl! I wanted to let you know that you are a "no-reply commentor" so no one reply back to your emails. You need to make your email visible in your settings, and if you haveword verification on, youshould go ahead and turn that off too. Hope you are feeling better!

Sarah Lynn said...

Oh wow.. thank you!! I think I have fixed this now, I hope!

Heather said...

lol what is in that ice cream???

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Ok I'm sorry but that ice cream looks gross. It doesn't even look like ice cream haha! Love the video too cute! I'm ousting a fun giveaway on my blog you should come & check it out!

Sarah Lynn said...

Weirdest soft serve ice cream I ever seen! lol Strawberry syrup. It wasn't pretty.

Sarah Lynn said...

Really gross! I bet he'll never want a surprise from me again! :) Going to check out your giveaway now.