Aug 26, 2012

Goodbye Weekend

The Raspberry hair.. I think I'm glad we only did a little..so from the front its not even noticeable unless I want it to be.

(Had it curled earlier but I HATE hair spray so now its a mess) 



More pictures from the children's museum..
 

Blown glass 43 feet tall.


The ceiling

Me and Corbin

Corbin could not believe this polar bear used to be alive!

In the mirror maze

 Huge water clock! Crazy!

On the train

Couch Potato!
Spiderman climbing the wall


Ok, I have to stop! We took so many pictures, crazy amount of stuff they have. We'll be going back soon to see everything we didn't get to see on Saturday.

I am not ready for Monday at all! I have a short work week though, meeting on Thursday and off Friday. Plus, Jacob is only working 2 days this week so it'll be an easy week at least! Yay! :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

 

11 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

I love the raspberry, so fun.

I want to go to that museum, that ceiling pic is so pretty.

Heather said...

Super cute! I actually really like that subtle red color in your hair! Edgy yet chic :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Sarah Hartley said...

Your hair looks very cool. I like that it isn't super noticeable too, it's a nice surprise! And the art museum looks awesome!

Sarah Lynn said...

Thanks!

Yes it is amazing so many different things!

Sarah Lynn said...

Thanks! Yeah I think anymore would have been a little much.

Amy said...

Your hair looks awesome! I love it! And looks like you guys had a great time at the museum :)

Mycharmingcolors said...

Your so pretty! I love your hair!

Laura Darling said...

That blown glass is amazing!

Sarah Lynn said...

Thanks! :)

Sarah Lynn said...

Aww thank you!!

Sarah Lynn said...

It was pretty cool to see!