Aug 9, 2012

Long... Long Day

Its only Wednesday?! Longest week of my life.
Today has been extremely long and trying for me so I thought I'd do a post of all my babies.. you know, in case I give them away tomorrow or something.


 We'll start with these two horribly rotten kids, that never go away. They act like I'm supposed to make them food and play with them or something.. Really, you are 4 & 2 and cant even make a sandwich?! You'd think someone would have had enough sense to teach them that in utero! It just disgusts me, kids these days..

Moving on...

This an aggressive chunk of puppy meat. If this picture were taken a second later you'd see him viciously attacking (or teething on, same thing!) my innocent 2 year old who was only trying to squeeze him hard enough to release his bowels.. I just cannot see why a puppy would have any problem with this sort of help!

Any takers for this.. thing.. right here?! That pretty little couch she's laying on, well it's not too pretty now! She thought it was okay to just get an urinary tract infection (that's her excuse anyway) and then sleep on MY couch. Not her bed oh no she couldn't do that, and PISS... yes, piss! All over every single pillow and... cushion.
The pillows came first, okay big deal, I can get new pillows. But now I have to get a whole new couch and someone's getting a new, well slightly used, dog!

He's a monster! He has a good 20lbs on me and thinks he's a lap dog. I could die but nooo he doesn't even care! 
And yeah, I'm a pale white girl. Who are you!?


Last but certainly not the least ugh..
Cute, right? Yeah I thought so too until she decided to break her leg and rack up a lot of $$$. (or did that horrible 2 year old have something to do with it.. either way..) She only did it so she could stay, instead of going to a new family weeks ago. The pain had to be worth it, I know!


13 comments:

Taylor Grace said...

Make that 2 followers. And your blog already has 2 "must haves" to be a good blog. Babies and dogs. You're gonna be golden.

Sarah Lynn said...

Yay!! thank you!! Love your blog and so excited to have you as a follower! :)

Niken said...

i'm laughing right now while type this. i should show this post to my future husband. haha.


i love that first picture. look at the expression of your son

Sarah Lynn said...

Haha Yeah that is his "watch I'm about to do something I really shouldn't" face. He's always making funny faces, cracks me up!

Heather said...

Awww that little cast!!!! This is an adorable post :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Sammantha said...

So freaking adorable! Everything about this! Hope your week has gotten better, have a great weekend :)

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Sarah Lynn said...

Thank you! It has gotten a little better! This weekend HAS to make up for it. :) you have a good weekend too.

Sarah Lynn said...

Just realized I wasn't replying correctly sorry!

Sarah Lynn said...

Sorry I replied wrong still trying to get all this down. :)

Bri Buzali said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! Cute blog :)

Sarah Lynn said...

thanks! :)

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

oh my goodness, that photo of your pup in a cast is the cutest thing ever. and your children are adorable :)

p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

Sarah Lynn said...

Thanks. Im going over to check out your blog now! :)