Aug 26, 2012

Children's Museum and Raspberry Hair

We took the kids to the children's museum today. Fun! Really, Indy has the largest children's museum and I had never taken the kids so we had to. Jacob and I hadn't even been since middle school. Sooo many pictures! I'll only post a few tonight :)

Bumblebee!
Had to even it out
My kinda hotwheel :)
Dinos trying to climb in!


Oh and I let Jacob bleach my hair underneath and dye it Raspberry red. Pictures tomorrow! The original plan was to just go a lighter brown all over instead of the dark dark brown/black that it is.. but.. I got this crazy idea. I like it I think, if it didn't require bleaching and me freaking out that my hair will fall out then I'd do all of my hair with it. 



2 comments:

Janna Renee said...

Museums like that are the best! Going to all the DC museums are my fave!

Sarah Lynn said...

The kids loved it and I thought it was pretty cool too! They have sooo many things to see!