Aug 22, 2012

Penis at the Grocery Store..

Yeah, you read that right..

Nice little story for ya. I went grocery shopping, bought some strawberries - then I thought it'd be fun to make chocolate dipped strawberries so I grabbed the chocolate for it.. Tonight I decided to make these and when I grab the container of chocolate.. I see this.


What in the name of love is that!! It really shouldn't have been so funny but apparently I'm a tiny bit immature. could not stop laughing. But really,  who writes that on things at the grocery store?! 

For a minute I thought maybe I shouldn't make them. Only for a minute though.


Even made a chocolate covered banana in whoever wrote that's honor! ;)

uhhmm. so in other not.so.dirty news...

My dreams have been crushed. I work full time- x2, granted it is from home which makes people think oh whoopdy do. BUT it is for a very large company that can see when I step away for more than 5 minutes and I have production standards to meet. So for 8.5hrs a day I am sitting in front of a computer while also trying to take care of 2 little kids and 4 dogs. Crazy much?! Why yes, yes I am! The kids could of course go to daycare but I am not ready for my littlest to go (or to pay $2,000/month) and it is pointless to send one without the other. So.. my dream was to work part time, how awesome would that be?? Yeah, well its not going to happen! At least not any time in the near future. 

I could always just quit all together but I've become way too independent for that and I cant let that go. Been on the other end and never want to go back!  (nor do I think my boyfriend would appreciate that very much)

So crazy it is!! :)

Meet my littlest assistant! 
(back in the day before she turned crazy from it all too)


You see the itty bitty time in the center down there? (me neither) but that's all ME!! (I love it but I need it to expand, even just a little would be great!)
Haven't been feeling too good either so that doesn't help anything... and its now way past my bed time.
 


2 comments:

Niken said...

I'm laughing out loud reading that penis thing....ooops.

I don't know how you do that. Working while taking care of 2 kids and 4 dogs. You're a super mom!

Sarah Lynn said...

It was pretty funny :)

Thank you, I wish I felt like a super mom! One day I will miss these days though so I need to learn to enjoy it more, no matter how stressful it gets at times.